The Chicago Cultural Alliance welcomes you to
Activating Heritage 2021!
In our first session, we will be receiving a welcome from our Board President, Vanessa Vergara, hearing from the Alliance Executive Director, Peter Vega and our Director of Cultural Programs and Museum Practice, Andrew Leith.
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY KEYNOTE PERFORMANCE BY
This first session will feature our Keynote speaker, storyteller and activist Ada Cheng, as she performs her work “Visions of Peace: A Letter to My Younger Self” as well as a creative native land acknowledgement from Indigenous Futurist Artist Santiago X.
The event will also feature words from the 35th president of the Cook County Board of Commissioners, Toni Preckwinkle.
- Reevaluating Our Resources: Digital and Hybrid Events and Exhibitions for the Future
- Thinking Creatively about Museum Collaborations and Partnerships
- Oral History: From Past to Public
- What Cutting Edge Research Tells Us About How Arts and Culture Donors Are Behaving
- Accessibility and Inclusion: In Conversation with Culture