Moderator: Suzy Kahn Weinberg & Adam Yoffe (Big Shoulders Stories)
Panelists: Josey Nieto, Nitha Nagubadi
Aspirations to reopen our cultural centers are on everyone’s minds. Yet, many of the creative virtual tools developed and harnessed over the past year to amplify our stories and make our collections accessible to wider audiences have become key to our work and are likely here to stay. The ability to develop creative techniques for revenue generation including online fundraising, virtual galas, attracting corporate rentals, and apps that attract new audiences will be key to financial sustainability in this new age of in-person and virtual engagement.
- Reevaluating Our Resources: Digital and Hybrid Events and Exhibitions for the Future
- Thinking Creatively about Museum Collaborations and Partnerships
- Oral History: From Past to Public
- What Cutting Edge Research Tells Us About How Arts and Culture Donors Are Behaving
- Accessibility and Inclusion: In Conversation with Culture