Archiving Cook County
Presenter: Skyla Hearn, Cook County Historic Archives
The Cook County Historic Archives and Records Office (CARO) is responsible for compiling local governmental records, past and present, in Cook County, as well as preserving the history of our region, and explaining the role the county played in the growth and development of the region, state, and nation. The documents compiled at CARO underscore the significance of each Cook County agency, providing a greater understanding for residents of the importance of these agencies in the County government. CARO also offers greater access to historically significant records. Learn from the CARO Manager of Archives, Skyla S. Hearn about this new and amazing resource and how it will benefit Chicago’s cultural landscape.
- Reevaluating Our Resources: Digital and Hybrid Events and Exhibitions for the Future
- Thinking Creatively about Museum Collaborations and Partnerships
- Oral History: From Past to Public
- What Cutting Edge Research Tells Us About How Arts and Culture Donors Are Behaving
- Accessibility and Inclusion: In Conversation with Culture