The Cultural Asset Mapping Project: Mapping Relationships – Mar 22 @ 3pm
Hear from Latham Zearfoss and Sojourner Zenobia as they present on their work with the Cultural Asset Mapping Project (CAMP) as well as future initiatives for the project and experience in furthering engagement with local artists and communities in Chicago.
Latham Zearfoss, Cultural Liaison for the Cultural Asset Mapping Project, Chicago Parks District
Sojourner Zenobia, Artist and Chief Executive Office, Antara
Sojourner Zenobia (They/She), is an embodied sacred space facilitator, multidisciplinary performance artist, abolitionist, womanist earth wisdom- dream walker.
Sojourner is completely moved by being on this planet we call earth and is specifically interested in inviting BIPOC queer folks into somatic spiritual space to explore, strengthen and practice collective wisdoms that we receive from the earth.
- Reevaluating Our Resources: Digital and Hybrid Events and Exhibitions for the Future
- Thinking Creatively about Museum Collaborations and Partnerships
- Oral History: From Past to Public
- What Cutting Edge Research Tells Us About How Arts and Culture Donors Are Behaving
- Accessibility and Inclusion: In Conversation with Culture